Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family, Friends, and the farm

riding the horse
peacock
mall!!!!!!!!

Not to much has happened, mostly just hanging out with my host family, going out to dinner and going to the mall a lot. It is odd because you dont go to the mall to shop ever you go to hang out. I have been to the mall every weekend and I have not bought one thing there because you buy things down town. I have only been in a couple of stores at the mall but I dont think I would buy anything there unless I was shopping for my grandmother or a five year old. But there is an arcade at the mall which is AWESOME!!!


Flavio, my host father has a brother who has the coolest house. It is really new age and all white and going from the front door to the living area you walk on glass over water it is the coolest. I was disapionted that there weren`t fish it that water. But he did have three peacocks one male and two female. The male was really beautiful.


The farm was so much fun this weekend we got to ride horses finally. One of the sadals was being repaired so we couldn`t ride for a while. But we did and I loved it, it brought back so many memories. I had a blast. The horses they have are so funny because one is really old, nice but doesn`t really want to give anyone a ride anymore. The other one is young but so lazy. She is fine once you get on her and stuff but she just would rather be by herself in the feild.


It is a big thing here to drink this type of tea when you hang out with your friends. It tastes like green tea with a mint after taste. You sit around with your friends and just chat and pass this drink around (only one). It is drunk from a metal straw type thing that prevents the leaves from getting into your mouth. The drink is just refilled with cold water when the liquid is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment